Introduction of the Company:
Himalayan Life Insurance Limited was established through the merger of three former life insurance companies: Prime Life Insurance Company Limited, Gurans Life Insurance Company Limited and Union Life Insurance Company Limited. The requisite approvals for the merger of these three companies were successfully secured from the Nepal Insurance Authority on April 26, 2023, the Nepal Securities Board on May 2, 2023 and the Office of Company Registrar on 3, May 2023. Commencing its unified business operations under the banner 'Himalayan Life Insurance Limited' on May 9, 2023, the Company hold registration number 1003/063/64. Notably, Himalayan Life Insurance Company Has garnered substantial investments from distinguished business conglomerates, including Shankar Group, Golchha Group, Dugar Group, Gadia Group, Jagadamba Group and Neupane Group has also received contributions from various industrialists, traders, also esteemed individuals and organizations.
Capital of the Company
The Company stands with authorized Capital of the ten billion. As of the latest financial disclosure, the issued and paid-up capital of Himalayan Life Insurance Limited stands at NPR 8,020,383,602.00 (in words eight billion twenty million three hundred eighty three thousand six hundred and two).In compliance with the company's share structure, the promoter groups hold 51 percent of the shares as a stake, while remaining 49 percent are diverse public inventors.

Download Our App


Contact Info

  • Manakamana Marga, Kathmandu
  • +977-1-5970057